Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Communication "Dil Se"

Human have been granted the most amazing method to communicate.
And I am not saying about electronic media….

I am saying about the infinite expression we hold in ourselves.
Is not it fascinating to observe the infinite expressions; just seeing it without trying to decipher anything?

Recently I went to lunch with my friend in a food joint.
As he was going through the menu, I was going through the charming faces present there.
I saw a family hurriedly taking their portions and whispering some untold saga...
Noticed two good friends laughing their heart aloud remembering some old joke

And just then in a corner seat, my eyes caught upon a very good looking couple.
They were communicating through the language of soul.

Now you all may be wondering “what’s the big deal in it, for a couple to be in love and they are conversing”?
Nothing but that they can not speak neither can they hear .They were conversing using sign language (I prefer call it language of Soul)

Their each finger was expressing thousand words... I wonder I have ever used so many emotions and words …..
Apparently their world may seem silent but in reality they had the most uninterrupted and heart full sounds, music, words and natural expressions …..I could see it, in their eyes….

The best part is that they have a little daughter, who can speak and hear. At the same time she knew the perfect ways to communicate with her parents. It was such a heart whelming to see the proud parents as they were expressing their love in that cute li’l one.

I just could not help myself but to see them and trying to feel the essence of their true heart. In this course I smiled and got back a sweet nod from them …..may be a small "hi"

Now I am so baffled … I am thinking for quite a time now that I use so many words to speak. But this incident did teach me how to use “the silent” words. I am yet to learn it though completely.

What does u say when somebody asks you “how are u?”
Possibly “I m fine, what about u “or “great, thank you” or “okay, how u”

Don’t you guys think we have such few options (word choice) or that we are conversing so stereotypically?

The mind storming questions are
When did we stop to speak from heart that now we are left with alphabets, sentences and few idioms ….? When did we stop to speak through eyes ….? When did we stop to be “us” just us?

Give it a Thought!!!!!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

u knw whn u told me to give ur new blog a look i tht ohh i hv to read anthr one.....:) jst as u thught ..bt after reading it m flng lk so mny emotions creeping inside me.it ws so very touching...it makes one undrstnd tht happiness lies within...u can fell it.
it ws so nice cannot express in words...:)
u hv gt the art to express beautiful things in a more special way....

jyotsana said...

hi sayani.
another soulful post! thats so true.....but we probably use this language when we get tired of our old ways of communication and realise how incapable and weak they are....
AND NOW.... thank you for that communication dil se....not just here but for that song....'am alive' is a great favorite....but when i paste that address u hve given i get another beautiful song....'thats the way it is'....u know how mysterious the ways of Existence are....i dunno which one was meant for me....i take both from you.....main jaanti hun ki tu mujhse bahut chhoti hai....par teri samajh bahut pyari hai...
dher saara pyar
jyotsana

Pri said...

hi...u have a dedication from someone, waiting for u at my blog--"nostalgic moments"..so do come over and check it out :)

seeya around

Anonymous said...

:)

That probably should say it all...

Trust me you are my one source of inspiration and happiness in the blogging world. I sometimes envy you on how can you just manage to keep that happiness quotient in you going on forever... Something I have to learn from you...

Jackie said...

An incredible post Sayani. I love it! As the others pointed out, happiness can be felt in so many ways - and the power of silence can be extremely moving - particularly when we are so tired of the simple words that don't always say what we feel. Thanks again for your words.

Sameera Ansari said...

I love this post!I feel the same many a time,when people talk just for the sake of it,and not connect.

This is a must read for many out there :)

The Wandering Gypsy said...

What a beautiful post! Keep them coming :) And I would really like to know you better :)

Anonymous said...

This is a very sweet post, I am glad I read it.

et said...

Hey that was some awesome post out there!

And yeah! nice blog!

keep smiling!!

Unknown said...

Wow.
I love when people sit and observe and then blog about such timeless moments!
Kudos!

A comeback-roopeshrn said...

Hi sayani,
Hey wanna tell u something very frankly.Whenever I read ur blog I somehow felt that you look very deep into emotions and may b thts something which I wouldn't want to do and thts t sole reason I din't comment for most of ur previous posts.But at times when I get really low I think ppl like u can create huge differnce.I mean u look into intricacies of relationships and bonding which I believe is tough to find these days.Good going.Lets c if I would like ur next post and comment on it.Hope I meet u someday or may b talk over thru any messenger..tkcr..

Dewdrop said...

Great post and nice to see such touching incidents highlighted

life is good said...

hi ,

Momo is back !!!:)

your post awesome ...and very touching ...
your key is emotion and mine humor :)

tickle your funny bone :)

Unknown said...

ur blogs reflect ur inner self n wat i see is that u r very happy n content n u find the same thing around u...the world is how u see it...bt one can also interpret as the one searching for happiness...bt that just thot which came randomly...

jyotsana said...

hi girl whats this thing about your photograph? it just never appears on the screen....is it my computer or is it ....well...some thing being told to us without words about facelessness...the great void or whatsin identity etc. etc.

jyotsana said...

hi dear so nice to see you ....now my friend has a real face....till now it was all imagined....
with affection

laddu said...

its just dat in dis fast moving world we have no time 4 all dis..we want 2 finish everything quickly....