Monday, March 16, 2009

“Goodbye” Is Good

Sometimes “Goodbyes” are so important part of life.
It helps to understand that what is left behind is cherish able.
I think at some extent “good bye” helps to know how we are been perceived.

As I witnessed such a goodbye, I came to know that even though I had my own share of both good and bad times, but during the last few parting moments, I could only recollect the good events.

And suddenly my mind is full of contentment that yes!! everything we bypass and every moment we come across at some point of life you get the reward of those good moments shared…..

Relations have always been fascinating to me. I often wonder; how from one node of life to other we come across so many different faces….we meet…. we walk considerable distance ….and then we part . But “do we forget them”?
My answer is “no”, we can’t, because in the course of life those faces do contribute a significant role and sometime pivotal.

Farewell is such an occasion where we vow to keep those faces safeguard and may be some other sunny day we would recollect them without whom some chapters of the book called "life" would have been incomplete.

So I insist “goodbye is good”. And just a “see ya later”

15 comments:

The Runner, Dreamer, Observer, Seeker said...

This is truly inspiring! Thanks, Sayani.

jyotsana said...

ya sayani,
saying good-bye with gratitude goes a long way...

Anonymous said...

I want to beleive whtever u hv written and i agree to it...still in a corner of my mind i think that it wud hv been good if u dont have to part 4rm us. But i knw life cannot be same always..it changes and so does relations. I cherish the time spent with u...whenever u come in my mind m left wid a smile on my face :)
miss u...

luckysanjana said...

HI Sayani
umm you write good byes are just another way of saying until we meet again........i doubt we ever forget ,,,,we many not remember that often but every memory of person or incident is definitely files away somewhere in the mind.........

Anonymous said...

hey sayani, have u turned off ur feeds ? i dont see ur blog updated!!

and who is doin a farewell u ?

Sucharita Sarkar said...

The secret of happiness is being able to say goodbye with a gracious heart, and in moving on with enriched memories. Lovely post.

Sunil said...

Hi there,
Thanks for dropping by my blog.

Everything that has a begining must see an end....So that something new can begin. And in this whole process we keep gathering memories.

Have a nice day!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
its_me said...

you know wot those parting moments cannot be described in words.... I wanted to give you a last hug ...i knew if i did i will definitely cry ...but as it was just a see you later...so hugs later :))))))))))

Anonymous said...

HEY!!! I am so glad to see your comment on my blog! YOU ARE BACK, I AM BACK! Now we can blog our lives away! hahahaha


Cannot wait.. for more Inspirational Posts from you!

Be Happy :)
Ne

Sucharita Sarkar said...

Glad to see that you have the foresight and the emotional intelligence to see beyond goodbyes. Really inspiring.

Siddhartha said...

Goodbyes prove love. A goodbye can become a "good" bye in case there is no bond. Great observation.

laddu said...

nope i dont believe that goodbye is good..i just cant understand how can we add the prefix "good" with "bye"....

sid said...

Just experienced one such good bye..and its irnocial as i get back to blog worls after months...this is what i stumbled upon the first....great pieces..makes alot of sense...

reviewstella said...

This is really an amazing article. Your article is really good and your article has always good content with good PowerPoint with informative information.best IFAK pouch