Yesterday I visited the elegant and one among the seven wonders of world “The Taj Mahal”. It’s been a hot afternoon when I reached the city of Agra .I was little annoyed with the climatic condition .Irrespective of inconvenient transport system I finally reached at the gate of Taj Mahal. The entry gate made up of red old bricks had touch of its historic time as I tried to imagine the Taj Mahal ………………
But soon I realized my mistake ,when I stepped there inside the historic monument I was just spell bound .I could not figure out how can anybody built it …so beautifully ,so magnificently? I realized how stupid I was trying to judge its beauty at the exterior gate.
I stared at it as if somebody glued me to the marble floor with some magical power. I proceeded slowly step by step, trying to feel each inches of the layout
I can not describe the beauty,it is beyond my imagination as well as analysis. Rather I want to share some of my thoughts with all of you.
After exploring the whole Taj I sat quietly at a corner from where I could see the Yamuna River flowing…and I let loose myself in the stream of thoughts……
I wondered how an emperor (“Shah- Jahan”) could imagine such a beauty especially who was known for a merciless heart? I stared at the flowing Yamuna asking it the answer of all my queries…the only witness of time and its tale.
1. I realized that each and every person have a touch of divinity in him …it depends on how well we can carry it…the divine power always give us a chance to improve ourselves …
And any art is nothing but the reflection of that higher power or may be the direct connection.
2. I think here monument is the self conscience of the emperor. He shed limitless blood and had merciless regime and yet he knew that he was doing wrong and possibly he tried to wash the stain of his wrongs, building the milk white monument.
May be we can built a beautiful conscience full heart …just quite comparable with “Taj Mahal” so that our heart and soul don’t have enough space to get indulged in any complexity …..
3. I learned not to judge anything seeing its exterior …..Judgmental mind can be catastrophic. Same way I felt judging a person means de-valuing the pure soul that is residing in him
4. What we do is what we get paid off …..That is so true .the emperor was captivated and jailed by his own son .He had nothing in his later life except grieve, sorrow and may be repentance…..
5. Lastly “love” is the only word that can create beauty…Shah Jahan built this Magnum Opus in memory of his beloved wife “Mumtaj”.
Love in all form creates...it never destroys; it elevates humankind to the richness and texture of glory and pure radiance…………..
The dusky light of sunset illuminated the tower and it stood there tall and vibrant as if smiling ……whispering the unsaid stories of time …long long ago ………………..
PS: - the snaps will be posted at :-